Wednesday 28 December 2011

My Last Post

A small clarification about the title. No, its not my last post forever types, it's only the last post of the year.
2011 is almost done. 3 days to go. I don’t plan to work for the remaining days of the year. That also goes to say that I would not be touching my laptop for the coming days of this year. So 2011 has been a good year so far and 2012 will be much better and more satisfying in all the ways (I hope and I want to believe).
I started blogging this year. I end this year with 50 posts and around 2000 + hits to the website. I have been happy and satisfied with the things I have written here. I wish to write better and write more the following year.
Now, it’s my time to tell everybody “Happy Holidays”. Enjoy the remaining days of the year. Be Happy. Be safe on the New Year’s Eve. Remember you are important to so many people, whom you may not even know. So be safe for them. They care about you.  
Hope the New Year brings in a lot of positivity to this world. Cherishing the lessons 2011 taught me and welcoming 2012 with open arms.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting Topsy Turvy!!! Do visit again :)