Friday 22 April 2011

Good Friday


Picture Courtesy: graphics.desivalley.com/

Today was a long day for me. Had to manage home, work and Pari. Pari showed me some shades of the little devil in her today.

So today I am leaving you with a small post, the "Ten Commandments". I got to watch a little of this movie on HBO. I had seen it as a kid in school. This was a movie they had played in school.

So here goes the Ten Commandments.

I am the Lord your God
You shall have no other gods before me
You shall not make for yourself an idol
Do not take the name of the Lord in vain
Remember the Sabbath and keep it holy
Honor your father and mother
You shall not kill/murder
You shall not commit adultery
You shall not steal
You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor
You shall not covet your neighbor's wife
You shall not covet anything that belongs to your neighbor


Have a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting Topsy Turvy!!! Do visit again :)