- Consciously use less plastic. If its inevitable, please buy 40 micron plastic, which is bio-degradable.
- Please use cloth bags/baskets to buy vegetables/groceries/fruits.
- Use dustbins to throw waste. Remember roads and pavements are not dustbins.
- Use water judiciously. We are already in an era where we pay for water. Dont let it worsen. You never know, water may turn out to be costlier than gold.
- If possible, plant trees. Atleast try to own a few pots with plants in it.
- You own a pet, you own everything of it. Please dont disown its droppings. There is a place for everything, definitely not on the roads and pavements.
Monday, 6 June 2011
June 5th - World Environment Day. I just wanted to tell some minor things to all those who read this blog.