Monday 27 June 2011

Choosing the path

A conflict arises in my mind
To be good or to be bad?
I am not a very good person,
but neither do I want to be bad.

World leaves me with a choice,
and forces me to choose either one.
To be good and to bear the brunt
or to be bad and escape the trauma.

Good things come to good they say,
I wonder how that is true?
What is good I think and brood,
Good to me is not good to all.

Subjected to this confusion,
I can neither be good nor bad,
for I cant distinguish
what is good and what is bad?

I am sure many live through this
adapting to this pseudo life.
I get to go nowhere forcing myself,
I will be just be the way I am.

Remember, World leaves me with a choice,
and forces me to choose either one.
I am glad I am the one to choose,
so I choose to tread the path of good.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

I feel I went into hibernation when it came to writing. I wanted to get out of this mode and was just thinking what to write? Then this happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting Topsy Turvy!!! Do visit again :)