Thursday 9 August 2012

KRISHNA JANMASHTAMI


Krishna needs no introduction. I love Krishna. I like him most as a naughty boy who is stealing butter from every possible house in Vrindavan. Krishna is an attraction. He steals your heart, at the slightest chance.

Krishna is the beauty of this world. Krishna is the music in my soul. Krishna is the soul of my life. Krishna is the smile that heals my heart. Krishna is the love that sweeps me off my feet. Krishna is the reason why I live and he will be the reason, I leave this earth to unite unto him.

Krishna I dont understand all that you do. I scold you sometimes for I cant take anyone for granted but you. Forgive me for my ignorance. Love me as ever. Be with me. Hold my hands and guide me, as a mother would hold her child's.

Celebrating Krishna. Happy Janmashtami.

(Image Courtesy - Internet. Sorry about losing the link)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting Topsy Turvy!!! Do visit again :)