Sunday 15 July 2012

Seeing is Believing? Nahhhhh

While its raining outside, relaxing and lots of TV watching was the agenda this weekend. I saw this Airtel ad on TV. A pair of legs with shoes on, staggering along. A manhole is seen and the pair of legs successfully crosses around the manhole. 

I searched a lot to get you people a video of the Ad, but I am unable to find it on youtube. I am pasting another video of the related commercial. May be you can look for the ad I am talking about. It is an Airtel Rising Stars ad.



When I saw this ad, I thought it was a drunk man trying to walk around the manhole. Suddenly the focus of the camera shifts, it shows a boy trying to balance a football on his head. Trying to keep it from falling down.

I was just thinking about my perspective earlier. I felt so silly. Perhaps, life is just what we think it is, right?

Another valuable lesson learnt today. Widen your spectrum, look beyond the horizons, dont judge anything by the face value and be patient, may be we will live to see what life really wanted to offer.

What say?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting Topsy Turvy!!! Do visit again :)